The edible part of whole, fresh and sound black current free from deterioration, containing all its essential constituents and sufficiently ripe. Raw material to be selected, inspected and individually quick frozen, and sorted. The Products have to be uniform on Quality, and practically free from impurities, free flowing. The product is free from insects, pest, spoliation, disease, decay and purities. Deep frozen, cultivated, unwashed.
Production must have been executed in accordance with HACCP Standards.
Colour: typical black colour of the raw materials
Taste: typical of the raw materials, without any off-taste.
Packing: 10kg/carton or as per customer’s request
Foreign substance: non existence
Broken pieces: non existence
Metal/glass/plastic/stone/wood/sand/soil or any other foreign body: non-existence.
Contamination: pesticides, fungicides, metals in line with import country regulations and China National Standards.
(1) TPC <500,000CFU/G
(2) Yeast <500CFU/G
(4) Salmonella negative/25g
(5) Coliforms <1000CFU/G
(6) E.coli NIL<10CFU/G
The efficacy and role of blackcurrant
1. To protect the teeth: Black currant is very rich in vitamin C, and more importantly, it also contains a lot of antioxidants, which ensures the effect of vitamin C, strengthens the gums and protects the teeth. The effect is very obvious.
2. Protect the liver: Blackcurrant is rich in a variety of antioxidant biologically active substances, such as anthocyanins, vitamin C, flavonoids and phenolic acids, etc., which play a great role in protecting the liver.
3. Improve eyesight: Blackcurrant is rich in a variety of antioxidant bioactive substances, such as anthocyanins, vitamin C, flavonoids and phenolic acids, which can protect the visual function by supplementing the body with antioxidants.
4. Anti-aging: Blackcurrant is rich in substances such as anthocyanins, vitamin C, flavonoids, quercetin, myricetin, phenolic acid, catechins and blackcurrant polysaccharides, which are biologically active substances with good antioxidant function.
5. Nourishing blood and nourishing qi: Blackcurrant is rich in iron and has the effect of nourishing blood and nourishing qi. In addition, the polyunsaturated fatty acids in black currant seeds also have a good protective effect on the heart and brain blood vessels, and the leaf extract is very beneficial to prevent osteoarthritis.
Products must be kept at a temperature of minus 18℃ or less to maintain its required condition and attain a shelf life of 24 months in unopened packs. Transported also at or under temperature of minus 18℃.
By waterproof cardboard carton with polyethylene liner.
Storage & shipment condition: deep frozen, store at less than minus 18℃.
Contact us to get the latest discount price information